Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh My!

On Saturday afternoon my friends and family threw me an amazing Safari themed baby shower that would put Martha Stewart to shame! They turned our house into a jungle….in a good way of course! Following the theme of our nursery, there were animals and animal print everywhere. There were lion balloons, cantaloupe in the shape of giraffes, zebra printed plates, and even an elephant on the cake!

The food was WONDERFUL. Yummy chicken salad sandwiches…an absolute favorite of mine! My friend Audrey made some amazing meatballs and there were veggie plates and chips with dip. It was quite the spread. There were even several flavors of cupcakes and cake! These ladies are going to make me up my game when it comes to hosting! It was truly an elegant and beautiful shower.
Words cannot express my gratitude for everyone who had a part in planning and attending the shower. I am so deeply touched by the kindness and love showered upon us and our baby to be! I was one spoiled mommy. I can surely say my shower was everything I dreamed it would be and more…so much more. From the bottom of my heart – THANK YOU!











No comments:

Post a Comment